Montreal's d'Eon will release his debut full-length, LP (artwork above), early next month via Hippos in Tanks, but has been maintaining a stream of free music in the meantime. Following his second volume of the potentially ongoing Music for Keyboards mixtape series, the talented artist has bequeathed an actual album cut to the online masses. "Al-Qiyamah" is the final track from LP, and offers an ideal balance between d'Eon's loves for ambient synth music and turn of the century R&B and pop music—not to mention heavy pan-religious references. (via FADER)
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player