Nick Sinna "Kick The Habit"
If Manchester native Nick Sinna is actually trying to kick a habit, his tune "Kick the Habit" probably has enough percussive force to help him do the job. While the song is busy with lots of sounds—zaps, whistles, hoots, sirens, chimes, bells, etc.—its hard kicks barely take a break from driving the scatterd cacophony throughout the entire eight minutes. "Kick The Habit" is one of four tracks Sinna composed for his forthcoming EP on Trus'me's Prime Numbers imprint, all of which are available to preview, after the jump.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player