Nick Sinna "Kick The Habit"
If Manchester native Nick Sinna is actually trying to kick a habit, his tune "Kick the Habit" probably has enough percussive force to help him do the job. While the song is busy with lots of sounds—zaps, whistles, hoots, sirens, chimes, bells, etc.—its hard kicks barely take a break from driving the scatterd cacophony throughout the entire eight minutes. "Kick The Habit" is one of four tracks Sinna composed for his forthcoming EP on Trus'me's Prime Numbers imprint, all of which are available to preview, after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsAvalon Emerson Gives Away Remix and Edits Collection
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player