Submotion Orchestra "Thinking (Maths Time Joy Remix)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Following his three-track Hideaway EP for Live For The Funk's newfound Our Sounds label—from which the bass-heavy "Always" track was lifted—London producer Maths Time Joy (a.k.a. Tim Worthington, pictured above) is back with his take on "Thinking" by seven-piece UK ensemble Submotion Orchestra. While the young artist strips the original song of its wobbly flavor in favor of brightly shimmering synths and smooth-sailing bass tones, he leaves its sensual vocals intact to shine through the production.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player