Video: Bot'Ox "Blue Steel"
- Words: Shawn Reynaldo
Frenchman Cosmo Vitelli is known for his top-shelf disco productions, but in recent months he's also been making waves with his more ethereal and oddball Bot'Ox side project. "Blue Steel" is the title track from a forthcoming EP on Vitelli's own I'm a Cliché label, and although the song veers a bit toward "music for a quirky commercial," once we found out the video was basically a series of inflatable objects, household items, and toys getting run over in slow motion, we were sold.
Blue Steel will be released on November 9.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player