Sinden Readies New Single for Grizzly
- Words: Taylor Fife
LA-via-London producer Sinden is set to drop a three-track single later this month his own Grizzly imprint. The record will be the first release from both Sinden and his label this year, after a busy winter and spring that included the just-completed Grizzly tour in Europe. The single is titled "Keep It 1000," a reference to the slang term "Keep it 100," and will be deeper and moodier than his other recent efforts. Two dancefloor-ready remixes will be included on the record—which is set for a May 28 release—one from Night Slugs boss L-Vis 1990, and another from Turbo-signee Duke Dumont.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player