K.I.M. Kim Kong
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Tigersushi
How does reputedly mysterious freak-cult K.I.M. top a noisy, shuffling, 3/4 time '80s-ish remix by Chicken Lips' Andy Meecham of their breathy disco/EBM insta-classic "Kim Kong"? Simple: by sticking the crunchy, desperate "Sex Beat" from 1981 by L.A. punk idols Gun Club on the vinyl as an extra track. Now you're talkin' some outside shit.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player