K.I.M. Kim Kong
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Tigersushi
How does reputedly mysterious freak-cult K.I.M. top a noisy, shuffling, 3/4 time '80s-ish remix by Chicken Lips' Andy Meecham of their breathy disco/EBM insta-classic "Kim Kong"? Simple: by sticking the crunchy, desperate "Sex Beat" from 1981 by L.A. punk idols Gun Club on the vinyl as an extra track. Now you're talkin' some outside shit.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player