K.I.M. Kim Kong
- Words: Ron Nachmann
- Label: Tigersushi
How does reputedly mysterious freak-cult K.I.M. top a noisy, shuffling, 3/4 time '80s-ish remix by Chicken Lips' Andy Meecham of their breathy disco/EBM insta-classic "Kim Kong"? Simple: by sticking the crunchy, desperate "Sex Beat" from 1981 by L.A. punk idols Gun Club on the vinyl as an extra track. Now you're talkin' some outside shit.
- PodcastGerd Janson
- FeatureReal Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- NewsLes Sins Shares "Talk About" from Upcoming Debut LP
- NewsCheck Out the Video for Teengirl Fantasy's "Lung" Single
- NewsWatch the Animated Video for Lone's "Restless City"
- Real Talk: Hieroglyphic Being on His Unorthodox DJ Style, Muscle Mirroring, and Why the Whole Thing Is a Big Cosmic Joke
- Getting Down, Biking Around, and Reveling in the Final Days of Trouw: Reflections on ADE 2014
- Labels You Love: The Top 20 Labels, As Voted by XLR8R Readers
- Labels We Love: 10 More of Our Favorite Labels, Plus Some Newcomers Worth Watching
XLR8R Downloads Player