XLR8R RSS Feeds
What is an RSS feed? What are Podcasts?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an easy way to get notifications of new content from websites, blogs, or audio and video podcasts. You can subscribe to an RSS feed through your web browser, various websites, or through stand-alone programs for your computer.
RSS feeds typically deliver headlines and a brief synopsis of articles. When an RSS feed includes some kind of additional file, that's when it's called a podcast, such as XLR8R weekly podcast feed which includes either MP3s or iTunes m4a files.
XLR8R AUDIO PODCAST
Discover new music with ease, by subscribing to XLR8R's audio podcast. Every week you'll receive full-on DJ mixes and live recorded performances from the best labels and artists.
XLR8R DOWNLOAD FEED
Grab our newest daily downloads by subscribing to XLR8R's download feed:
XLR8R ARTICLE FEED
Keep up with features and news:http://feeds.feedburner.com/xlr8rnews
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player