XLR8R RSS Feeds
What is an RSS feed? What are Podcasts?
Really Simple Syndication (RSS) is an easy way to get notifications of new content from websites, blogs, or audio and video podcasts. You can subscribe to an RSS feed through your web browser, various websites, or through stand-alone programs for your computer.
RSS feeds typically deliver headlines and a brief synopsis of articles. When an RSS feed includes some kind of additional file, that's when it's called a podcast, such as XLR8R weekly podcast feed which includes either MP3s or iTunes m4a files.
XLR8R AUDIO PODCAST
Discover new music with ease, by subscribing to XLR8R's audio podcast. Every week you'll receive full-on DJ mixes and live recorded performances from the best labels and artists.
XLR8R DOWNLOAD FEED
Grab our newest daily downloads by subscribing to XLR8R's download feed:
XLR8R ARTICLE FEED
Keep up with features and news:http://feeds.feedburner.com/xlr8rnews
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player