City Guide: Scottie B's Baltimore
- Words: Andrew Smith
For the Baltimore City Guide episode, we sent a camera to Unruly Records' B-more club king Scottie B to get us the goods on his neck of the woods. Whether it's keeping his look fresh or his car game tight, Scottie's got the hook up for the best sneaker spots, vinyl outlets, eateries, and blinged-out rim shops in Charm City. If that's not enough, he's even got special appearances by King Tutt and Graeme Sinden!
Since 2002, XLR8R has produced in-depth city guides by talking to the people who know cities best: the musicians and artists responsible for creating vibrant local scenes. This episode also coincides with the release of the Baltimore edition of XLR8R's City Guide app. To download the City Guide app, go to xlr8r.com/cityguide or type "XLR8R Scion City Guide" in the iTunes app store or the Android Marketplace.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
XLR8R Downloads Player