City Guide: Scottie B's Baltimore
- Words: Andrew Smith
For the Baltimore City Guide episode, we sent a camera to Unruly Records' B-more club king Scottie B to get us the goods on his neck of the woods. Whether it's keeping his look fresh or his car game tight, Scottie's got the hook up for the best sneaker spots, vinyl outlets, eateries, and blinged-out rim shops in Charm City. If that's not enough, he's even got special appearances by King Tutt and Graeme Sinden!
Since 2002, XLR8R has produced in-depth city guides by talking to the people who know cities best: the musicians and artists responsible for creating vibrant local scenes. This episode also coincides with the release of the Baltimore edition of XLR8R's City Guide app. To download the City Guide app, go to xlr8r.com/cityguide or type "XLR8R Scion City Guide" in the iTunes app store or the Android Marketplace.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- NewsRegis and Silent Servant Ready New EP as Sandra Electronics
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player